Thursday, May 27, 2010

UGH!

Alright so this is just going to be a rant post because I am kind of disappointed.. I have recently been looking for a new day-time lotion because I just ran out of my Carley's clear and smooth skin acne-prone lotion and I really really have been LOVING that lotion but I really don't like the fact that shipping is so high with that company.

So i've been loving etsy like crazy and I thought I found the perfect lotion with the ideal ingredients. On the website the ingredients consist of aloe vera, essential oils, jojoba oil & other carrier oils, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax and stearic acid. I didn't list the exact oils because I really don't want to single this company out more than I already am. As you can see the ingredients are just heavenly. As natural as a face lotion can get.

SO when I received this today I was so excited and the packaging was SO CUTE! And then I saw it...Phenonip. In the ingredients on the listing in the shop it never included this. Phenonip is a preservative that is pretty much composed of a whole bunch of different parabens. I guess what i'm trying to say is that I feel really mislead and i'm upset that the ingredients were not accurate on the listing. Anyways, that is my little rant for today. Since I've already bought this i'm going to use it up and hopefully it does work out with my skin despite the phenonip. =)
lovelove,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP