Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Marshmallow Dream Soap

[ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil, safflower oil, vegetable glycerin, purified water, sodium hydroxide, berry-based sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, soy bean protein, titanium dioxide]

I ordered this soap from Dazzle Dott on Etsy. After coming across a youtube review, I was so intrigued that I had to to try it out for myself! So when I opened this soap up to smell it when it came in the mail my initial reaction was..well I was disappointed. I thought this would smell like a marshmallow! I mean it looked like a marshmallow. However when I read the description again..it really didn't say anything about what the soap was supposed to smell like.

After using it in the shower...I can honestly say that I love this soap. It has sugar granules thoughout the whole bar and man do they ever do their job. It's a very gentle exfoliation that is perfect for every day use and when you get out of the shower OMGOSH..hellooo soft skin. Now going back to the scent..

I forgive this bar of soap for not smelling like a marshmallow.... not because I don't love the smell of marshmallow but because even though I really like sweet scents, fruity scents and bakery scents I really don't have anything that smells JUST clean. So this a new addition to my collection. The scent really just smells clean and soapy. You know when you had baths when you were younger and your parents would buy a huge bottle of bubble bath? To me it smells like that.

OH I forgot to mention I contacted the seller after I got it because it was REALLY soft like I could have probably squished it into a ball with my hands. She told me that the bar was supposed to be slightly soft but if it was extremely soft to just put it in the fridge for a couple days. So thats what I did and it did harden a bit but it is still very soft; that actually makes it easier to use in the shower because it won't slip out of your hands.

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP