Saturday, July 24, 2010

E.L.F. Mango Madness


Here's a quick swatch as promised of E.L.F Mango Madness nail polish. This formula was unfortunately kind of streaky which I believe was due to the incredibly quick drying factor. The first stroke of polish on my nail dried before I could even finish the nail! It is also semi-matte. I think this colour is very unique and would flatter golden tanned summer skin tones. I would describe the colour as tangerine-orangey. All-in-all this is an OKAY polish. I'm not a fan of anything matte or of course streaky so those definitely take a couple points off. I would rate this polish 3/5 stars.


5 comments:

  1. Love love this color and it can work for summer and fall!

    http://wearingitonmysleeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this looks so pretty on you! Also, just wanted to let you know that I recieved your package a little while ago and was so excited about everything, I'll be doing a post with the dusting powder soon and you'll be mentioned so I'll send you a link when I do :) And did you make those body butters in the black pots?? Because I love them!! Thanks again! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY! That is a fast drying time! That's exactly what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz, plz, PLZ Update!!!!!! thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl just wanted to link you to a post I mentioned you in, it's the latest one on my blog:

    www.arrriiell.blogspot.com

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP