Thursday, April 22, 2010

Country Home Scent---MMMMMMMM



They look like cupcakes right?! Or those little tarts you buy in the bakery section at your local grocery store. Actually these are wax tarts from Country Home Scent. It's an etsy store that I came across last week and man, these little things are AMAZING.

First of all they are so adorable. Each one to it's own, they are decorated according to scent. For example, the Pumpkin pie one that I got has an orange bottom, a lighter top and is sprinkled with cinnamon. Like a real pumpkin pie! Secondly, they are highly highly highly scented.. I mean they didn't just fill up the a room in an hour, they filled up my entire 3-storey home. From my basement where I was burning the Cinnamon Buns tart, to my bedroom which is on the top floor; my entire house smelled like sticky yummy frosted cinnamon buns. The scent was dead on...Like I wanted to eat the air. So about the tarts, they are wax-blend tarts containing the highest amount of fragrance oil that could possibly be put in. Each tart weighs 1 0z..I believe.. and the tart that I was burning was in the warmer for about 4 hours and there still was quite a bit left so they do last for quite a long time. In her etsy store she has SO SO SO many different scents and you can also pick and choose with her "stock up sampler" and "choose a dozen" deals.



If you like bakery scents, floral scents, fruity scents or ANY KIND OF SCENT then give her tarts a try because like I said the scent throw is incredible and you won't be dissappointed!

LoveLove,

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Very cute blog!
    I follow you =)
    Do you follow me back??

    Lots of love,
    Lisette // sweetlisette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP